Terms and Conditions
- Payments can be made by Visa or Mastercard via the website or by calling a reservation specialist.
Reservations and Deposits:
- All reservations require a 50% payment to hold chosen dates. Remaining balance is due 30 days prior to check-in.
- The allowable occupancy for the rental property is based on the following sleeping arrangements:
- 2 persons per bedroom
- 2 persons per sleeper sofa
- 1 person per bunk bed
Minimum Age to Rent:
- All of our vacation accommodations are family rentals ONLY. No reservations will be made to students or singles under the age of twenty-five (25). One (1) guardian is required for every four (4) singles under the age of twenty-five. Guardians must accompany their children under the age of twenty-five (25) at all times and be present at the time of check-in. Violation of these terms will result in immediate eviction and forfeiture of all rental payments.
- 90 day notice is required for cancellation. A full refund minus a $50 cancellation fee and $75 administrative will be given all daily, weekly and monthly reservations if you cancel your reservation 90 days before your arrival. Cancellations within 90 days of arrival will result in 100% loss of all monies paid. NO refunds will be given unless you have purchased CSA travel insurance and cancel for a covered reason. All travel insurance refunds will be processed by CSA.
Reservation Prices do not Include:
- Expenses and items not mentioned, including, but not limited to: transportation, tips for personal services, meals, insurance, telephone calls and other items of a personal nature.
- Tenant hereby assumes all risk of damage to any and all personal property of Landlord and Tenant, including household furniture and goods during such use and occupancy.
- Tenant hereby assumes any and all risks associated with the foregoing and agrees to hold Landlord harmless from and indemnify Landlord against the same.
- It is agreed that the Premises shall be used only for residential purposes, no pets (without prior authorization of Manager) and for no other purpose whatsoever.
- Tenant in the possession, use and occupancy of the Premises agrees to observe and comply with all restrictions, laws and ordinances affecting the Premises or occupancy thereof.
- Tenant further agrees that no use shall be made of the Premises, or acts done which will increase the existing rate of insurance upon the Premises, or will cause a cancellation of any insurance policy covering the Premises.
- Smoking is not permitted in any residence. A $500 fee may be charged for ionization, if smoking in the property is detected.